Hanesbrands Inc. gets it. Better people make a better organization. They’re committed to growing and developing their people. That’s why JD Spangler and David Richards created the HbI Sales & Marketing Learning Academy with an extensive selection of skill development opportunities for employees. Over two-hundred Sales and Marketing Professionals have spent 3 days honing their sales presentation and communication skills. This most recent group was sharp, courageous, creative, and articulate. Here are the learning objectives of our program, Results-Focused Presenting: The HBI Way:
- Develop powerful and engaging openings that capture the customer’s attention.
- Present compelling benefits that speak to the heart of the customer by making use of evidence through consumer insights.
- Utilize stories and intentional questions throughout the presentation to re-engage and interact with your customers.
- Deliver final closings that create clear and compelling action steps while securing customers commitment to move forward.
Utilizing the HbI Sales Presentation Model, participants worked on writing, illustrating, and delivering effective sales presentations that stimulated the intellect and inspired the hearts of their audience. Here are several major opportunities this group is seizing to be more successful:
- You are the presentation—anything else (PowerPoint, decks, etc) is merely support material.
- Focus on beginning and ending (open and close).
- Speak with power and authority.
- Create warmth: smile, questions, product, gestures.
- Utilize the power of pause.
- Practice = permanent habits.
- Ask and you shall receive (questions).
What an honor to work beside this group. They’re leading the way for Hanesbrands, Inc. to secure a bright and profitable future.